Friday, March 23, 2007

What the hell did I do last night?

My throat hurts. It feels like I spent the night screaming. I know I had some upsetting dreams, and I know in those dreams I was yelling. Is it possible that I actually was yelling all night, and that is why my throat feels like someone rubbed sandpaper all over it? This isn't the first time I've woken up in the morning and feel sure I must have been up to stuff during the night. Not like that, come on, grow up, you know what I mean. I need someone to sit with me at night so that they can testify to what I do. Oh, you're saying that no one wants to sit and watch me toss and turn every night for no pay? Really? Hmmm. Okay, who wants to help me set up a camera system so that I can tape my nightly hijinx? And now, while I'm waiting for some assistance, I'm going to go get some tea with honey to soothe my poor throat. Anybody?

No comments: