Friday, May 4, 2007

Shout out!

Last week, I met up with an old co-worker for coffee. And aside from being able to spend some quality time with my true love caffeine, it was really good to see him. I saw him almost every day for over three years, and it has been pretty odd these past months not to see him pop over for a chat or to take something from our candy drawer.

But seeing him also made me a little sad. He reminded me of what I really miss about work (besides the paycheque! Thanks, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.) and that is my co-workers. I worked with some of the most fun, most interesting, most helpful and most skilled people. They made coming in to work every day if not delightful, then at least bearable. They didn't mock me for my random, weird dancing to music that was only in my head. Or if they did, it wasn't to my face. I doubt I'll be as lucky again.

So, to you in particular, Pelowpages, and to all my old work cronies in general, thanks for all the good times, and just for you, I'm doing a lovely version of the sprinkler.

No comments: