Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All quiet on my front

I've been kinda silent lately. I guess I'm just not feeling it, the whole writing thing. Or maybe I'm just tired from spending too much time looking for condos to buy. I don't rightly know.

Yeah, you read right. I'm gonna be entering the real estate game. Table Mabel's gonna own property. First, condo fees; then, enslavement of the entire world. Mwahahahaha! Picture me tenting my fingers in the pyramid of evil.

Over the past week, I've spent lots of time pouring over the internets, trying to find a one bedroom condo, with a balcony, in a nice, friendly neighbourhood that is near-ish to the subway and that I can afford. Oh, and it has to be "safe" according to my parents. So don't even bother suggesting that I move into a tent in the middle of Cracktown. And, I pretty much need to move, like, yesterday. I know, I'm gonna have better luck finding a leprechaun. Sigh. But I love a challenge and I'm gonna do it, even if it kills me. The thought of a washer and dryer of my very own has me salivating.

No comments: