Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Me so cranky

I've been cranky as all get out recently. I don't rightly know why. Well, I know why I was cranky yesterday - stupid atmospheric pressure making my head feeling like it is both imploding and exploding at the same time - but other than that, I have no bloody idea. Okay, the lack of edible food in my apartment might also have something to do with it. Yeah, I said 'edible food'. I've got lots of elements of food, but nothing that would combine to make an actual meal. I've got pasta but no sauce. Lettuce but no veggies. Bagels but nothing to put on them. Coffee but no milk. I'm almost down to nothing. I've eaten all the tarragon and drunk all the soy sauce. Mostly? I think I just feel like I'm in limbo and I don't like to limbo. I'm easy but not flexible.

No comments: