Sunday, April 1, 2007

Erratum

I would like to correct the following error:

Facebook, contrary to what I've said in the past, you aren't the tool of the devil. You aren't just a stupid waste of time. I reluctantly signed up for you, due to peer pressure (which is totally great! You should do anything your friends want you to), and expected to loathe you, much like I do other sites. But I was wrong. You've allowed me to get back in touch with people from my past. Going down memory lane is great fun, and that alone might be worth it.

But more importantly, you've allowed me to breach old rifts, allowed me to reach across the years and the hurt and the misunderstandings, and bring old and dear friends back into my life.

And for that, I thank you. You have my undying gratitude.

No comments: