Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally!

For ages, I've been walking around, telling everyone and anyone who will listen that what Gatorade should do is make Gatorade in a flavour I can handle in the morning, because the regular stuff just doesn't work for me in the morning. And now, wonder of wonders, I see they've finally done it. I just saw a commercial announcing that Gatorade now has Gatorade AM, which comes in "flavors developed to appeal to you in the morning".

Pardon my Latvian, but what the hell are flavours that appeal to me in the morning? And how are they different from flavours that appeal to me at midday or in the evening, or even in the middle of the night? The commercial wasn't forthcoming with the details, so I'm going to assume that AM flavour is extra strong coffee that can peel paint off the walls. Either that, or toothpaste.

No comments: