Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's back!!!!!

Yup. After months of school being nothing but a distant memory of a place long ago and far away, today is the day to go back. I'm kinda nauseous. It feels like I'm starting all over again. I'm worried I won't remember how to find my way through the maze-like halls. That I won't have good people in my classes. That I've forgotten how to study. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm anxious. Pretty much exactly the way I was last year. Did I mention how much I appreciate that you passed this on to me, mom? Couldn't you just have given me your height genes instead?

Oh, and before we move on to semester three, I just have one thing to say:

To the replacement prof from last semester - I still don't appreciate you giving me that lame ass A. I damn well deserved an A+, and you know it. I plan to make you eat that A this semester. It is on, sir.

No comments: