Saturday, September 1, 2007

Grumble grumble grumble

Over the past few days, I've been in the crustiest of moods. Everything is making me lash out. People in cars behind me honking at me when I don't drive through yellow lights so that they are stuck at the red light too. People not showing up on time, leaving me sitting alone in bars. People who wander up and down the aisles of the grocery store in a zigzag pattern, shouting at top volume on their cellphones, thereby making it impossible for anyone else to get their shopping down and also giving them a headache. Now, all these things are annoying, I will grant you, but I'm getting so worked up over them, far more than I should. I can't be around people right now without completely losing my cool repeatedly. So, until class on Tuesday, I am going to keep myself away from others, in hope that I'll evolve out of this current state.

Until then, I am the Grumble-puss. Coo coo cachoo.

No comments: