Friday, November 16, 2007

Damn you Cupid!

And there we have it. Just over two months into my school odyssey, and in my role as Diane Fossey, I have fallen hard for one of the gorillas. That's right kids, in less than two months, I've gone from total disdain for my fellow students, to crushing on one of them something fierce. And yes, I know how inappropriate it is. And no, I'm not going to do anything about it. I knew my flirty and crush-prone side would show through eventually, but I always figured it would be surface around one of the guys who frequent the coffee shops around school, or maybe one of the young profs. Never did I think it would be a student. And he's just so damn young. But terribly, terribly appealing. Oh well, I think he is in my program, so maybe I can just wait it out. Give it a few years. In the meantime, I'm going to have to start wearing better outfits to school. For no reason whatsoever. Stop looking at me like that.

No comments: